Sutter Park PTA meeting 9/29/2013
Attendees: J. Witherspoon, M. Evans, M. Eisel, H. Brick, N. VanWinkle, A.Graf, L. Gudesen, E. Wortman, A Parini, S. Linn, L. Holmberg, R. Linn, A. Ram, D. Waugh, M. Seed, M. Moideen, S. Dam, M. Summers
6:35 Jane calls meeting to order
- Approved minutes from last meeting.
- Good received monies from other schools and donations and concession stands from WYB soccer games
- Encouraged students to participate; Natasha T is in charge; handouts went home with each student this week.
- 65 members= $65 dollars. Each membership we get, $1 goes to Sutter Park
- Pick up for sale will be December 6th
- Collected first batch ; will continue to submit through Liberty since they do not do preschools
- Work in progress
- October 17th handouts will go home with students
- Goal is for every student to sell 3
- Forms due back by November 1stB
- Delivery will be December 6th
Family Fun night
- December 6th 5:30 to 7:30
- Puppet show, story readings, crafts, dinner, cookie decorating
Barnes & Noble day
- November 17th @ Polaris Location
- We get 10% of purchases back with the exception of gift cards
- Teacher will get together to make recommended reading material
- Students will work on putting together the stepping stones together for the Adam Mufsa memorial. Also making the stones available for parents to do on curriculum night on October 2.
- Upcoming events
- Teacher conferences- still need snacks, drinks, and dinner for week of October 14
- Bus driver breakfast on October 25th.
Meeting adjourned at 6:50
Next meeting October 24 @ 630pm Sutter Park Library